The completion of the order by completing the purchase form implies conformity with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in effect at this time. Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be understood as complete, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchaser, and from that moment the prices and conditions will have a contractual character, and can not be modified without the express agreement of both contractors. In the course of time the prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and can be modified in response to market fluctuations. Castilian will be the language used to formalize the contract. Photographs, texts, graphics, information, reproduced characteristics that illustrate the products for sale are not contractual, so they may vary. However, we always ensure that the description of the products is as accurate as possible to the reality. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be archived and the user will have access to it in his client area and an email with the details of the purchase will be sent to him.
- Delivery times range from 3 to 7 days for Spain, 8-10 days for Europe and 12-14 days for America. We can not guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible. In rural populations far from urban centers it is not possible to guarantee delivery in 24 hours.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product. Orders that include several items will be made a single shipment and the delivery time will correspond to the article with a longer delivery period.
- The customer will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all components of the order and to check that everything is included in the products included. After these 72 hours will be accepted for the shipment and no claims will be accepted for defects or failures with the shipment.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours that the customer must verify the products at the reception of them and expose all objections that may exist.
In case of receiving a product damaged by the transport it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours in order to claim the incident to the transport company. In the same way it is convenient to record the transport company:
- Phone Spanish Post Office: (+34) 902 197 197
- You can check everything about shipping from the Post Office by clicking here.
In accordance with current legislation, products may be returned for whatever reason within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods by the customer. For this, the conditions set out in this conditions page must be fulfilled. In the withdrawal document you have more detailed instructions on how to make the return.
The consumer and user will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the same other than that necessary to establish their nature, their characteristics or their operation.
Return conditions for private customers
– Refunds of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws :
1. The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the express prior consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition by him that he is aware that, once the contract has been Completely executed by the employer, will have lost his right of withdrawal.
2. The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, such as computers configured on demand.
4. The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
5. The supply of sealed goods that are not fit to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
6. The supply of goods which, after delivery and having regard to their nature, have been mixed in an inseparable way with other goods.
7. The provision of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unselected by the consumer and user after delivery.
8. The provision of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that consequently loses their right of withdrawal.
– All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and condition, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the article. Otherwise Farmacenter Lorca S.L. Reserves the right to refuse return.
– Once you have filled out and sent the return form, you will receive the instructions in your email to let us get to our facilities. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 14 days from the time you inform us of your desire to exercise the right.
– The transportation costs originated by the return will be borne by you. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits your needs or offer you the most competitive rates. However you can make a calculation of the cost that can lead to the return here:
– Once the goods have been received and verified that they are in perfect condition, the refund of the amount will be processed. We will refund the payment received from you, including the delivery cost with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method different from the less expensive form of ordinary delivery that we offer. We will make the payment in a maximum period of 14 calendar days since exercising your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we can retain the refund.
– Return of products with gift or promotion. The complete refund (complete pack or item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include download codes will be required not to have downloaded to proceed to the full credit. In case it has been downloaded, the amount of the downloaded product will be discounted to the total to be refunded.
Terms of return for distributors
- Only uncoloured and undamaged material returns will be accepted within 14 calendar days of receipt.
- Existing promotions on the web that extend the delivery period of 14 days will not be applicable to distributors, who will always have a delivery period of 14 days.
- Such returns will be processed as a commercial return, since there is no law that regulates the rights of return between companies and these procedures are regulated according to the conditions of Farmacenter Lorca S.L.
Returns of products in blister or heat sealed, and other products that have a broken security factory seal will not be accepted.
- These conditions do not void the warranty or exchange of defective products. Farmacenter Lorca S.L. Reserves the right to refuse the return in the event of any anomaly in the returned product.
Farmacenter Lorca S.L. Guarantees that all products offered are original products of the brand, with manufacturer warranty and without any defect, counting on its terms of legally recognized guarantees.
Parapharmacy products (medicinal products, not considered medicinal products), cosmetics, food and beauty products are perishable and consumer products and, therefore, have no guarantee if they have begun to be consumed or if over the same period Of expiration of preferential consumption that have established have a guarantee of return protected by law due to their nature of consumer goods. Therefore, once removed from the parapharmacy or delivered at the customer’s address, only returns will be accepted in the event of any damage to the final customer or factory defect, provided the product has not been opened.
The rest of products sold through Farmacenter Lorca S.L. have the legally established minimum warranty period and will be that of the very nature of the product.
However, given the specific characteristics of commercial products, customers should bear in mind that, since they are mostly cosmetic, food and parapharmacy products, they have their corresponding shelf life and preferential consumption, guaranteeing in all cases That at the time of commercialization the products have a sufficient period for consumption.
In case the product sold shows a defect, please contact Farmacenter Lorca S.L. customer service immediately, to indicate the procedure to return the product. At the moment in which the defects of the same are verified, will be returned to all the economic amounts paid. The return of the products in no case will be a direct cost to the customer.
To claim and enforce the warranty, the consumer can address both the seller and the manufacturer of the product within a general period of 2 years from the purchase and always complying with the conditions and limitations set forth in the applicable regulations. If the defect or lack of conformity manifests itself after 6 months from the delivery of the product after the purchase, the customer must prove to the manufacturer or seller that the failure, defect or lack of conformity already existed when the product was delivered existed.
To record the claim and begin with the processing of the incident, the client must write an email to email@example.com stating the facts and will be given the necessary instructions to attend your request.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Those cancellations of orders that imply a return to the client and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum term of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try that the term does not exceed 7 days.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Online consumer dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/