Wella Professional Pack Straighten IT, with ammonium thioglycolate, smoothing + neutralizing, Smooth and Normal
Product of Use in Professional Hairdressing
With the products of Wella Professionals Straighten IT (straightening + neutraliser cream) you will get your customers a smooth, elegant, soft and silky hair. The effect of smoothing on the hair is long lasting and gives liveliness to the hair.
Straighten IT comes in two straightening intensities:
– Mild, for sensitive, colored or wavy hair (up to 30%). If you have more than 30% of wicks, do not use the straightening.
– Intense, for normal or resistant hair
The Wella Professional straightening cream is formulated with Flexi Protect technology to protect hair and long hair. Your client’s hair will become more manageable and she will be able to perform her daily styling easily. Its new cationic formulation and Hydro Save complex make the hair silky, balanced, hydrated and shiny.
Wella Straightening desiccant systems should always be neutralized to control the exposure time to the cream. For this, the smoothing cream should be accompanied by the Wella Straighten IT Neutralizer. You can purchase it separately or both together in the Wella Straighten IT Pack.
You can combine hair straightening with a fresh and ammonia-free coloring, such as Wella Color Touch. With it you can achieve amazing color effects, according to the technique you use, refreshing the color or simply enhancing and giving the natural color of the hair brighter.
Keep in mind that the neutralizer contains hydrogen peroxide and should avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. It is also advisable to wear gloves by the hairdresser.
Instructions for use
This product is for exclusive use by professional hairdressers
NOTE: The straightening cream should always be used with Wella Straighten IT Neutralizer, which can be purchased separately, or in the Wella Straighten IT Pack
Follow the instructions inside the box in detail. In summary, it consists of:
1. Evaluation of the hair, carrying out a study to know its state of health.
2. Use a permanent straightening cream.
3. In a non-metallic bowl, add the Wella Professionals Straighten IT straightening cream, soft or normal version. Apply it on the hair wick by wick, approximately 1 cm wide and without touching the scalp, leaving 5 mm of safety distance in the root without applying the product
4. Comb 1 time with a large comb, very carefully, to ensure a homogenous distribution of the product.
5. Leave on for 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the type of hair and its condition. A box with detailed indications of the exposure times is included in the product box. During this time, do not cover hair or apply heat. Keep in mind that in the area where you start to apply the Wella smoothing cream the time starts to run from the time you take the product and you may need to stop it when you finish applying all the product for the rest of the hair. Check that initial zone during the application.
6. Using a large barbed comb, gently comb the hair
7. Rinse the smoothing cream with water avoiding leaving any remaining of it. Remove excess moisture from the hair with a towel.
8. Apply a thermal hairbrush to hair with even moist hair
9. Dry the hair with hand dryer, combing for a smooth.
Iron the hair from strand to strand, beginning at the nape of the neck. Pass the iron for each tuft once or twice, without keeping the iron more than 3 seconds in the same place. Take into account the temperature setting according to the type of hair.
Optional: if the hair is short, slightly curly or a less smooth result is desired, hair ironing can be avoided
Neutralize the hair using Wella Professionals Straighten IT Neutralizer, applying the product tuft to tuft. Comb the hair smooth and leave it acura 10 minutes before washing the hair and rinse thoroughly.
Optional: If you want to apply a fresh and ammonia-free coloring, such as Wella Professionals Color Touch, instead of neutralized. See Color Touch instructions for color baths. Mix in a 2: 1 ratio of neutralizing Straighten IT Neutralizer (2 parts) and Color Touch cream of the desired color (1 part). Apply mechon to mechó, comb and leave to act 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
Take into account advise products for the care of the straightening hair in order to lengthen the smooth perfect and silky.