OTC anti-lice comb, removes nits and lice, 1 unit
Pharmacy Product (CN159506)
The OTC anti-lice comb is designed with:
- Narrow spikes for increased accuracy and efficiency
- Anatomical handle for easy styling
- Rounded tips to avoid damaging or cuttin the hair
The anti-lice comb is always used after applying a treatment to eliminate lice and nits. Once the lice and nits are dead, the OTC comb will help you effectively remove hair traces by gently combing the hair.
For lice prevention, it is recommended that after announcing at school that there are children with lice, check the children’s head for at least 10 days and apply a protective lotion or shampoo.
Instructions for use
- Before passing the OTC comb anti-lice, must have the hair clean, moist and have previously untangled.
- Comb the hair tuft to tuft, gently and slowly
- Collect the debris under the open faucet with warm water, or immerse it in water with anti-lice lotion.
- Move the comb vigorously in the water to loosen all debris.
- To keep the OTC comb in perfect condition, you can immerse it in boiling water for 5 minutes
Perform this type of haircare for two weeks, to ensure that all nits are dragged.