L’Oreal X-Tenso Moisturist, Professional Straightening Pack, natural, resistant or sensitized hair
Professional Hairdressing Product
Hair straightening treatment for the Professional Hairdressing Salon, to give smooth hair shape for 2 months and transform curly or rebellious hair into silky, soft hair with an extreme natural sheen.
If you have rebellious or frizzy hair, L’Oreal X-Tenso will help you control the volume of hair or reduce it, control frizz or simply soften hair for 60 days.
Straightening cream available with 3 strengths, depending on the type of hair:
- Natural hair, which is not dyed and is in its natural state
- Resistant natural hair, hair in its natural state and for more intense straightening.
- Sensitized hair, when hair is dyed.
The pack contains 250 ml of straightening cream and 1000 ml of fixative neutralizer
Do not use on discolored hair.
Composed of softening waxes and Nutricationic technology, they condition, nourish and protect hair to eliminate frizz and control volume. Moisturist technology brings nutritious ingredients where the hair most needs it. With extra contribution in ceramides to give more smoothness and straightening to the hair. Formol free.
The amount of straightening cream is enough for 2 treatments, depending on the amount of hair and its length.
Instructions for use
- Diagnosis of the condition of the hair to evaluate the necessary straightening force and to choose the appropriate X-Tensure format (natural, resistant or sensitized) according to the curl, volume, thickness and condition of the hair
- Wash the hair with neutral shampoo and dry the hair until slightly moist.
- Put some smoothing cream on a plastic bowl and apply it evenly with a brush in wicks, without touching the scalp. Use a comb to distribute the product well. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Dry the hair up to 80% and iron the hair so that the ceramides penetrate the hair and seal the cuticle
- Apply X-Tenso Fixer Cream, by tufts, keeping them straight and leave to act during 10 minutes. Rinse very well.
- Dry and style smooth.
During the next 2-3 days leave the hair as straighte as possible, without using tweezers or gums.
In the next 2 weeks use shampoos, masks or serums for straightening care, which you can find in this link.
There are no reviews yet.