Ducray Anacaps Tri-Activ, food supplement against hair loss, 30 or 3×30 capsules
Pharmacy product (CN383687 and CN170875)
Anacaps Tri-Activ by Ducray is the perfect food supplement to combat hair loss, strengthen hair and nails and provide prevention against aging. Each capsule provides the necessary nutrients to give strength and vitality to the hair bulb and nail matrix. Anacaps capsules contains:
- Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxine, ensures adequate oxygenation of hair bulbs and stimulates the formation of melanin and color in the hair
- Vitamin B8 or Biotin, essential nutrient for the hair, stimulating its growth and stopping its fall. Provides thickness and firmness to the hair fiber
- Vitamin E, antioxidant and anti-aging effect to the hair
- Vitamin B3, niacin or PP, prevents hair loss by providing energy
- Iron, necessary for the cells of the hair follicle to divide and generate new hair, as well as to combat hair loss
- Sulfur Amino acids such as Cystin and Methionine are a natural part of hair and make up keratin, which strengthens and contributes to the overall structure of the hair. In his absence, the hair weakens and becomes brittle
The capsules are easy to ingest and with chocolate aroma.
Instructions for use
Take one capsule of Anacaps Tri-Activ in the morning, with a full glass of water.
Do not take more than 1 capsule per day. If you are in doubt, do not take until the next day.
This complementary food for the hair should not be substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of the reach of children
Ingredients for one 812 mg capsule:
Methionine 125 mg, Cistin125 mg, Iron 14 mg*, Vit PP 16 mg NE*, Vit E 12 mg α-ET*, Vit B6 1.4 mg *, Vit B8 50 µg*
*covering 100% of recomended daily allowances
Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, fish gelatin, L-Cistin, L –Methionine, Firming agent: Glycerin E422, Iron sulfate, Nicotinamide, D-I Alpha tocopherol acetate, Flavouring, Emulsifier: Sunflower lecithin E322, Thickener: Yellow beeswax E901, Colours: Iron oxyde E172, Titanium dioxyde E171, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Biotin.