Biohairvolux Kit, Professional Brazilian Straightenin with keratin, 3 steps, 3 × 500 ml
Exclusive product for hairdressers
New professional hair straightening system without formaldehyde. With Brazilian keratin hair straightening of Biohairvolux, hair loses frizz and reduces volume, achieving a permanent straightening that lasts for 2 to 4 months, with the right care. Its characteristics make it innovative and exclusive:
– For all types of curly, wavy or curly hair
– For thick and Afro-Caribbean hair
– You can wash your hair on the same day as the keratin treatment
– Natural composition that can be used in pregnant women and children over 7 years.
– Complies with cosmetics regulation of the European Union and the United Kingdom
Biojairvolux kit contains 3 products:
– Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Step 1, for deep hair wash and cuticle opening, leaving hair ready for the treatment of Brazilian keratin
– Anti-Frizz Treatment, Step 2, with keratin and wheat proteins that nourishes in depth and prepares for smoothing
– Sealer Mask, Step 3, with shea butter that softens hair, hydrates it and gives it flexibility.
The amounts to be applied will depend on the type of hair and how long or short it may be. As guidance the quantity used is:
– 30 ml for short hair
– 50 ml for hair at half mane
– 60 ml for long hair
So that with the Biohairvolux kit you can make 8 to 16 keratin hair straighteners in your hairdressing center.
Get a professional straightening in curly hair, wavy, curly, even suitable for hair very curly and afro type.
The results are immediate and the hair can be washed from the same day of treatment, unlike other smoothing systems that need 3-4 days without washing. In addition, continued use provides healthier, stronger hair.
Without formaldehyde, without parabens, without glyoxylic acid, without aldehydes or formaldehydes, nor glutaraldehyde or methylene glycol. It is a safe smoothing treatment that can be applied in pregnant women and children over 7 years.
The process of smoothing keratin Biohairvolux consists of the following steps:
1. Prepare the hair by washing it twice to clean it deeply and to open the cuticle.
2. The keratin treatment is applied, which will penetrate the hair fiber to change its structure.
3. Dry the hair and iron carefully
4. The hair is rinsed and the sealing mask is applied
5. It is combed the way you want.
The process takes 2 to 3 hours, depending on the length of hair and amount of hair the client has.
Straightening care. To make the result durable over time, use a shampoo without sodium chloride or sulfates.
Observations according to the type of hair:
– If you have dyed hair, you should note that its color can be cleared 1 or 2 tones. You can do the Keratin Biohairvolux straightening and two weeks after the hair coloration
– If you have wicks do the treatment first and then, two weeks after, touching the wicks. If the hair has become dry, apply Leaven in Collagen or Vital Repair by professional Q8 before ironing to protect the hair.
– If your hair is badly damaged by different hair treatments, we recommend you do a nutritious treatment before regaining your hair.
– In blond hair do not do the Biohairvolux treatment before 2-3 weeks after coloring.
– If the hair is very porous, change the shampoo Step 1 of the kit for a normal shampoo, to avoid over-opening the cuticle.
Instructions for use
For satisfactory smoothing, the treatment must be performed by a professional with experience in smoothing systems.
1. Wash the hair with the Biohairvolux Preparing Shampoo, Step 1, for a thorough cleaning. If the hair is thick or very curly, let the shampoo act for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse well and remove excess water from the hair, leaving hair damp 40%.
3. Shake the jar of the Biohairvolux keratin Anti-frizz Treatment, Step 2, and pour into a bowl about 50 ml.
4. Split the hair into parts, take tufts starting from the nape of the neck, and apply the Keratin Step 2 treatment with a paletine, without putting excess product, from the root to the ends of the hair. Leave 1 cm in the root of hair without applying, to avoid that the product touches the scalp.
5. Comb the hair to distribute the product well and eliminate its excess. Make sure the hair has moisture in all areas and apply more product in the drier areas.
6. Leave on for 15 minutes
(Optional) To smooth very curly or Afro hair, dry the hair until leaving only 20% moisture with a comb or brush. Divide into tufts again and apply a second time, letting act 5 minutes.
7. Dry the hair 100% with a comb or flat brush
8. Prepare the hair iron and prepare the hair for