Arganour: Ghassoul volcanic clay mask, 100% natural, face and hair mask, 170 g
Instructions for use Prevent volcanic clay from coming in contact with metals to keep all its properties. Ghassoul lava clay mask for the skin. A paste is made from the Ghassoul clay, and applied to the skin.
- In a glass bowl, add a tablespoon of Ghassoul clay. Add boiling water or an infusion of herbs, stir gently and cover the bowl to let stand a few minutes.
- An excellent contribution is to add a few drops of argan oil or other essential oils like rose hip, when the skin is not too fat. If you want to combat skin blemishes, add a little lemon juice to the paste.
- Mix with a wooden spoon all the components, avoiding that there are groups and until there is a soft mask and without lumps.
- Use a brush to apply the mask over the skin, avoiding the eyes and lips, or over the hair.
- Let the natural mask work 15 minutes and remove with warm water. Pass a cotton soaked in rose or orange water by the skin and neck
Depending on the type of skin:
- Oily skin, leave the mask acting 10 minutes and apply 2-3 times per week
- Mixed skin, let the mask work 10 minutes and apply 1-2 times per week
- Dry and/or sensitive skin, do not leave the mask more than 5 minutes acting, and apply once a week.
Ghassoul lava clay in the hair, can be used as a shampoo or as a capillary mask. As a hair mask use once a week. To do this wash the hair and then, with damp hair apply the Ghassoul mask and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Ghassoul lava clay in the body. Make a paste with the volcanic clay, as previously described, and apply it on the body to thoroughly clean the area and make a gentle exfoliating action.